Consumers are entitled to a right of withdrawal according to the following conditions, wherein the consumer is defined as every natural person entering into a legal transaction for a purpose attributed neither to a commercial nor a self-employed occupational activity:
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days, without stating any reasons. The withdrawal period is fourteen days beginning the day on which you or a third party designated by you, other than the carrier, have/has taken possession of the goods. In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you have to notify us - Semmelweis-Institut Verlag für experimentelle Onkologie GmbH, Hasseler Steinweg 9, 27318 Hoya; Tel.: 04251/9352-394; Fax: 04251/9352-290; email@example.com - by way of an explicit declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. To this end you may use the attached standard withdrawal form, though this is not required. You may fill in and submit the standard withdrawal form, or any other explicit declaration, electronically on our website www.mastavit.de. If you make use of this option, we will communicate (e.g. via e-mail) an acknowledgement of receipt of such a withdrawal without delay.
To observe the withdrawal period it is sufficient, if you send off the notice regarding the exercising of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we will reimburse all payments we have received from you including shipping charges (with the exception of additional charges which result from your choosing a shipping method different from the cheapest standard shipping method offered by us), without delay and no later than fourteen days from the day that the notice of your withdrawal from this contract was received by us. For this refund, we will use the same payment method which was used by you in the original transaction, unless we explicitly made other arrangements with you. In no case will you be charged any fees for this refund. We may refuse the reimbursement until we have received back the goods or until you have provided proof that the goods have been sent, depending on which ever occurs first.
The goods must be returned to us without delay and in any case no later fourteen days after the date that you notified us of your withdrawal from this contract. To observe this deadline, the goods must be sent off before the expiry of the fourteen day period. You shall bear the immediate cost for the returning of the goods.
You shall only be liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary in order to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
End of the revocation notice
Exclusion of the right of revocation
The right of revocation does not apply to distance sales contracts on the delivery of audio or video recordings or of software, if you have unsealed the delivered data medium.
1. Please avoid damaging or soiling of the goods. Please return the goods to us, if possible, in their entire original packaging and together with all accessories. Use, if necessary, a protective outer packaging. Should you not have the original packaging at your disposal any more, please use appropriate packaging to protect the goods against transport damages.
2. Please note that the aforementioned clause 1 do not constitute a requirement for the effective exercise of your right of revocation.
Print this page
Standard withdrawal form
(If you wish to withdraw from the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
- To Semmelweis-Institut Verlag für experimentelle Onkologie GmbH, Managing Directors: Reiner Kehlbeck, Heinfried Kehlbeck, Hasseler Steinweg 9, 27318 Hoya, Fax: +49(0)4251/9352-290, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- I/We(*) hereby give notice that I/We (*) withdraw from my/our (*) contract of sale of the following goods (*)/provision of the following service (*).
- Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
- Name of consumer(s)
- Address of consumer(s)
- Signature of consumer(s) (only in case of paper version)
(*) Delete as appropriate